May 8, 2008

poo, yes just poo

What better topic to start the day off with. I apologize for not writing for the past several days. Had to deal with some Poo.

Poo of all kinds: business poo, life poo, baby poo, cat poo, you name it.

Business Poo
Usual stuff, latest is that I think the Mail Lady is stealing my mail. I've been waiting on 2 shipments anxiously and having my mailbox completely empty for the past 3 days is sending me bad signals. She gives the term "disgruntled postal worker" a whole new meaning. If I have a door delivery, she is ringing the doorbell like someone lit her hand on fire. Who knows why? She doesn't wear a uniform (maybe they cut back). She doesn't drive a Canada Post Truck (maybe they cut back on that too) . So for all I know, she could be some lady from who knows where with a key to our mailbox.

Life Poo
Don't have the energy to tackle writing this.

Baby Poo
If it's not Buddy dealing with another round of constipation, then it's Buddy dealing with another round of
diarrhea. The other day, I thought it would be nice to have him all nice and clean and have dinner prepared when Mr. Hubsters came home. (this domestic thing will have all my friends laughing for SURE). But just as you know it, with the water boiling, the cat getting on my nerves, Dr. Phil yapping in the background driving me crazy, Buddy decides to have diarrhea. This was EVERYWHERE. He needed to be hosed down. Poor guy.

Cat Poo
If not the above, then it's wrestling with Yoshi, our cat with his latest adventure; pooing on the carpet in the same spot. Why? Either a) he's mad because we pay more attention to Buddy now, or b) Mr. Hubsters hasn't completely changed his litter to a brand new box of litter. (I've given up on the whole poo collecting thing since being preggers as they say don't be near cat poo while expecting). I am hoping Mr. Hubsters doesn't notice that I'm not preggosaurus anymore.

And there you have it.


No comments: