June 16, 2008

elizabeth pantley

I recently came in contact with Elizabeth Pantley and she had given me some articles that may be of benefit to you. They range from Colic, to Postpartum Depression to Toddler Cooperation to Airplane Travel and are full of awesome tidbits!

I remember during our sleepless year that I had ran to chapters scouring anything that would help us put our baby to bed with no fuss. And I remember sitting there reading Elizabeth Pantley's No Cry Sleep Solution. She had excellent tips! Of course, I took her tips and added my own concoction into it. As any mom would! :)

Thank you Elizabeth!
Visit Elizabeth Pantley's website at http://www.pantley.com/elizabeth/

>> Download set of notes here! <<



1 comment:

With God's Help said...

yay for Elizabeth Pantley, love her stuff!