April 21, 2008

breakfast television

I use to watch Breakfast Television religiously. However since the birth of Buddy, it got kinda of hard. But now that he's a little older than a screaming colicky newborn, I do tune in occasionally for 10 minutes a day. So I noticed that Tracy Moore was in her 9 month, (ya it took me a while) and decided to send her something special. A Baby Boomba Hideout made by yours truly!

So on a Friday, I tuned in and watch it for about 45 min. It was apparently her last day of work. 8:55 am rolls around and I decide to switch off the TV and bring buddy down to eat some breakfast. 2 min later, my friend calls and says "Did you know that Tracey Moore just mentioned you air?". I was like "AHHH!! I JUST TURNED OFF THE TV!"

But she had also wrote me a really cute card and mentioned that she had a blog. Check it out here! You will see the infamous Baby Boomba Hideout.

http://www.citynews.ca/blogs/babysteps_21438.aspx

Tracy if you are reading this, I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through yummy mummy and immediately clicked on it! Your shop has always interested me! Cheers, Cassandra Russell
www.cassandrarussell.typepad.com