April 22, 2008

get your own website!

Ok. I've never been a fan of blatant cross-promoting my own businesses. I used to eat at this Sushi restaurant way back and it was located in a little mall with no traffic. So there I am watching him pack up my lunch to go and I glance up and see 2 signs.

  • "Photofinishing in the back"
  • " Get your taxes done by a Professional"

Um. Ok. Do I really wanna eat sushi from a guy who does photofinishing in the back? What if my sushi touched the chemicals?

But Mr. Hubsters had convinced me to promote my "other" skill. Plus I was tired of answering everyone's question "Who designed Baby Boomba?". So, let me just copy and paste the text that you can find here:

------------------------------------

{get your own website!}

I get alot of inquiries about who designed the Baby Boomba website. The answer is Yours Truly. For those that know me, I've been a Graphic Designer for over 10 years and run another business with Mr. Hubsters at Qideas. If you are a WAHM or small business and would like to use my services for your company, send an email to: marina@qideas.ca or request a quote here.

I have special rates for WAHM that is not advertised on my website. I know what it's like to start a business with a limited cash flow! I specialize in:

  • Logo / Business Card Design
  • Web Design
  • Company Branding
  • Dabble in Photography
  • E-commerce

Remember that at this day and age, you only have a split second to impress your customers! Make sure you have solid branding for your company. Another beauty of the Internet is that it lets me do business around the world! So that means you don't have to live within a 25 mile radius of where I am. You can be in the Antarctic. Although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be needing my services if you live there.

Tweedlemum!
I musn't forget Tweedlemum. I should also mention that is a Graphic Designer. Infact, that's how we met. Working together in a Creative Department at a place that shall remain nameless. If you are interested in using her services, send me an email and I will forward it to her.

www.qideas.ca



No comments: