March 20, 2008

introducing ms. tweedlemum

So introductions.
I’m the friend who said “hey, why don’t you write a blog”
To which Ms. Boomba says “I don’t have enough to say so you have to help me”
So here I am, contributing.
Meanwhile someone has already written War and Peace on this page.

It’s all cool. I’ve always been a journal writer, just one that has trouble finding a few minutes to sit and actually write. I have some great journals I kept from my childhood.
Here’s an entry from 1982:


1982 journal pages
Yeah... good advice.


Fastforward

NOW... I’m a designer, currently employed as a caregiver to a 3 year old scholar, a 4 month old acrobat, and a 30 something musician. The pay sucks, but the benefits are incredible.
If I could get a substantial raise, I would stay indefinitely.
That will take some negotiating!

No comments: